Innovation Summit 2020
Annual Online Innovation Summit (AOIS) is a technology exchange focused event that takes place annually online worldwide. The AOIS is a unique opportunity to join other leaders in making connections and seeing what’s going on across academia, industry, and public sector in the technology world. AOIS is an annual event to exhibit industry driven ideas, products, and technologies in front of industry experts. The summit provides a great opportunity to network with innovation gurus, find commercial partners, promote technology, and link your idea with international investors, donors, piloting labs, and technology facilitators.
Online Innovation Summit includes:
- Presentation of viable technologies through online technical sessions
- Exhibition of academic & industrial innovative products and models
- Workshops on research commercialization
- Startup competition
- Policy sessions on economic of innovation and governance
- Case studies on successful S&T interventions, policy drives, models and systems
Why to Join Online Innovation Summit?
- Linkages with Investors and Experts
- Find New Ideas and Solutions
- Exposure to Future Technologies
- Capacity Building on S&T Planning and Management
- Digital Certificate
SUPPORT PARTNER – USD $500
- Display of logo on all promotional material
- Get promoted through summit social media, documentary and email communication
- Brand reach out to millions of global scientific and industrial community with a positive image
- Your brand awareness to university labs, students, faculty and R&D organizations globally
- To organize a thematic session for global participants
- Become a global center for development in a specific thematic area
- Brand your expertise internationally through theme bases session
- Share and exchange innovative ideas and technologies
We’re looking for local referrals to manage local registration of participants from respective countries
- Dr. Amgad ElmahdiHead of MENA Region Principal Researcher-Water Solutions
Dr. Amgad Elmahdi has more than 20 years’ experience in hydrology and water management, including a decade working internationally (Egypt, Italy, Netherlands and Greece) on water resources assessment and management projects. Amgad has also been a CSIRO research scientist, working on groundwater and integrated water resources management and has authored and co-authored over 90 scientific publications. Amgad currently manages the Bureau’s Water Resources Assessment Section, which delivers products across surface water, groundwater, urban and irrigation system, design rainfalls and the Australian Water Resources Assessment and continental hydrological modelling system.
- Dr. Nicole C. Jackson Assistant Professor Department of Management, Menlo college in Silicon Valley USADr. Nicole C. JacksonAssistant Professor Department of Management, Menlo college in Silicon Valley USA
Dr. Nicole C. Jackson is a well-recognized professor in the areas of HR, organizational development, and strategy practice in which she focuses on how to promote “ambidextrous thinking” and dynamic capabilities in organizations and their individuals in the age of digital transformation in both post-industrial and developing economies. “Ambidexterity” is defined in strategic management practice and research as the balance between exploitation of core competencies with innovation potential. Dr. Jackson’s research work on this topic has been featured in academic and practitioner journals including the Strategic Management Quarterly, Organizational Management Journal, Business Horizons, and Strategy and Leadership, as well as at the Academy of Management and Management Organization Behavior and Teaching conferences. Her recent work focuses on this emphasis in higher educational settings and change transformation
- Dr. Shalini S Gopalkrishnan Professor at Menlo college in Silicon Valley USA | CEO/ Co founder of various startupsDr. Shalini S GopalkrishnanProfessor at Menlo college in Silicon Valley USA | CEO/ Co founder of various startups
Her research interests include Technology and analytics to build and accelerate social enterprises, public policy in entrepreneurship, women leadership and impact investing. Dr. Gopalkrishnan has been keynote speakers at conferences worldwide). She has presented at conferences across the globe, including one at UNEVOC (United nations), and has published papers in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters. She has taught MBA, undergraduate and doctoral programs at universities across the world. She has won the best prize for teaching at the Experiential classroom XVII in entrepreneurship. In addition, Dr. Gopalkrishnan was the winner of the Global Brainstorm Challenge “Global Women’s Leadership Alliance: 5 million women change agents improving our world in 5 years.
- Jim BeddowsCEO, TDP Data Systems
Jim Beddows is the CEO of TDP Data Systems (www.decisionplatform.io) and works across the Triple Helix with academia, government and industry to help accelerate research and innovation to address the most pressing socio-economic pain points around the world. He has over thirty years of entrepreneurship experience across various verticals and global 2000 corporations (including the US Air Force, General Electric, PepsiCo/KFC, Disney, Microsoft, and Xerox PARC) generating over $3 billion in new businesses and services. Jim launched the first mobile services for Disney in Tokyo in 1997. Since then, he has been at the cutting edge of digitalization, and the intersection of the physical and digital spaces, including Microsoft launching MSN Mobile in 2007 and retail location-based services with Microsoft Research, 3M, and Wendy’s International in 2011. Prior to joining TDP, Jim served as a consultant at PARC helping to develop and implement a new process to rapidly accelerate the rate of research commercialization. Combined with his multi-industry experience, Jim has lived internationally in Madrid, Hong Kong, and Tokyo allowing him to see macro trends and patterns first hand. Jim is an adjunct research assistant professor in psychiatry and behavioral science at USC’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angles.
- Patrick McNamara Ph.D.Director of the International Studies at University of Nebraska, Omaha
Patrick McNamara, Ph.D. has worked locally and internationally with universities, corporations, governments, NGOs, and foundations for over 30 years. He is Director of the International Studies at University of Nebraska at Omaha. He teaches in the areas of conflict resolution, social entrepreneurship, sustainable development and civic engagement. He has published over two dozen articles, book chapters and conference papers. Dr. McNamara has consulted with over 300 clients and presented workshops in the US, Afghanistan, India, Israel, Japan, Morocco, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tajikistan, United Kingdom, and Vietnam.
- Prof. Emanuela Todeva Professor - International Business Strategy and Innovation | Director BCNED, UKProf. Emanuela TodevaProfessor - International Business Strategy and Innovation | Director BCNED, UK
Prof. Emanuela Todeva, is now directing the BCNED research center on Business Clusters, Networks and Economic Development. She is also an Advisor and Consultant to the European Commission, Institute of Prospective Technologies with commissioned work on the evaluation of National Innovation Systems, Mapping of Global Value Chains, Implementation of Smart Specialization Strategies and Cluster Internationalization.
- Prof. Henry EtzkowitzPresident Triple Helix Association & International Triple Helix Institute
Professor Etzkowitz is a scholar of international reputation in innovation studies as the originator of the ‘Entrepreneurial University’ and ‘Triple Helix’ concepts that link university with industry and government at national and regional levels. As President of the Triple Helix Association (THA), he is at the center of a unique international network of several hundred scholars and practitioners of university-industry-government relations.